Friday, February 22, 2008

It's time!

Well, this happened quicker than I anticipated!! I wasn't even aware it was made public till I stumbled upon it! (whoops...)

So, the new changes are here and ready to be unveiled!! As I said, I've spent the last six months working and perfecting and reworking and reperfecting and reworking again and I FINALLY think I'm over the moon thrilled with the results.

We've got a new logo, new colors, new website, new images, new sections.... And, to celebrate all that newness, I'm going to do a promotion. For those that have been with me for the past three years, you know that this is unprecedented. But, this new launch deserves it's own bells and whistles, if you will. So, for the next 24 hours, I am giving 50% off the session fee for a NEW session booked in March! I have limited availability left for March, so be sure to contact me right away to ensure you get the pick of the litter. I MUST receive your call or e-mail by 2:23 pm tomorrow (Saturday 2/23) afternoon. In your call or e-mail, please list dates that work for your schedule (remember, I take sessions Saturdays & Sundays only), what the session will be for and the location you'd like it held. You can e-mail me at info@essenceportraits.com or call at 847-970-8055, though e-mail is the best way to get in contact with me throughout the day. Payment for sessions are due immediately, via electronic invoice.

Now get over and see our changes!!! Shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment and let me know what you think about the new digs.

Come see the new look of Essence now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home