Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring/Summer Availability Now Open!

It's that time already!! Can you believe that Spring is around the corner and before you know it Summer will be here?? I have opened bookings for April, May & June and while I have several dates taken from those that were on the waiting list, I still have a few dates available. So contact me as soon as possible to check if your preferred date is available!! Please contact me via e-mail (info@essenceportraits.com) or phone (847.970.8055) to schedule your session.

On another note, I will be gone March 20th through March 30th on a "working" vacation. If you would like to book a session for the newly opened dates, please contact me immediately to ensure availability. All bookings are done on a first come, first serve basis. The fastest and easiest way to get in contact with me over these dates will be via e-mail at info@essenceportraits.com. Voicemails will be returned after I return on Monday, March 31st.

And, finally - it's not too early to start thinking about Mother's Day. We've got only 8 weeks until the big day!! Keep your eyes open for ideas.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home