Monday, April 07, 2008

The best gift

Portraits are priceless. No doubt about it. I can speak from experience when I say almost nothing has touched me quite like seeing beautiful, emotional images of me with my son. For those that didn't hear me rave on and on about the experience, you can get caught up to speed here.

With that said, I've been racking my brain since I left for vacation on what I could do to celebrate that wonderful bond Mothers and their children share. Of course, just in time for Mother's Day. So, here we have it.....

For the first time **ever**, I will be doing a set of Limited Edition Sessions, specifically for Mother's Day. Since these are a breakthrough for Essence, I will give you the lowdown on what it is, the cost and all other variables that are oh so important!!

Limited Edition Mommy & Me Sessions ~ $200
(with $100 from each booked session going to the Susan G. Koman Breast Cancer Foundation)

Includes:
30 minute session for you and your child
Three different locations to choose from
5-10 images shown
One matted and framed 5x5 image of you with your child (frame shown below)


Of course, I loved this offering so much, I had to get one for myself!! That's me and my little man, proudly displayed on my nightstand. I get warm fuzzies every time I look at it!

Full details, such as location choices and times, will be given when you call or e-mail to book your session. These will take place Tuesdays and Thursdays in April. Space is limited, so call or e-mail today to book your session! 847.970.8055 / info@essenceportraits.com.

Don't let another day (or year!) go by without emotional, real and raw images of you with your child. Celebrate this Mother's Day with a little gift for yourself (or kick that hubby in the rear to get over here and book for you!). I promise you, these images will be priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Your photos and website are just beautiful! Very inspiring. I've added your blog/site to my blog, if you don't mind:) I love the maternity and baby shots...I'm new to SLR photography, trying to break into the world of wedding and family portraiture, slowly building up a portfolio as I go and loving every minute of capturing every moment I can.

Bye for now,

Amy Symes

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home