Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting excited!

What for you ask? Well, in approximately 48 short hours I will be arriving in Dallas for four fun filled days of shopping, eating and pampering. I am lucky enough to be meeting up with eight of my dearest and closest girlfriends. I'm thinking we might have a *little* fun, but I can't be sure....

So, beginning this evening I will be unavailable to reach via phone or e-mail until I return on Wednesday, June 4th.

If you are inquiring about a session, please do send an e-mail or leave me a voicemail as they are booked on a first come, first serve basis. I am completely booked for June and will now be opening availability for July, August & September. If you are interested in getting a session done this year, now is the time! There will be NO sessions in October, November or December of this year as we welcome our second little bundle into the family and prepare for and adjust to the transition. Please e-mail me at info@essenceportraits.com or call at 847.970.8055.

So, until next Wednesday when I return sunburned, exhausted and extremely sad to leave my friends behind, I bid you farewell! Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home