Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm on a roll...

What - not a month between updates?? Whatever has happened?? :-) I told you I was going to try and get caught up with blog posts, so alas, that's what I'm here doing...

Here we go with another of the plethora of preggo moms I had the pleasure of capturing. She is what I call a lifer with me. I've been with her since the birth of her son about two years ago. Soon enough we will be welcoming a pair of new babies to the family! Can't wait to capture those tiny little bundles. You know how I love my multiples!!

Now, I must say - I am getting a bit of a complex. It simply can't be good to be pregnant and have your career be shooting pregnant women that look like this (completely not fair!):

Can't wait to get the phone call announcing the arrival of these babies... I'm too excited!!!

Speaking of babies - next up might just be a sweet little thing that I finished up with. Beautiful girl with a beautiful name... Stay tuned. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Brianne!! Love that third one!! What a gorgeous family!!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...she's stunning! Gorgeous images of an incredibly beautiful mom.;-)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home