Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Must be the water...

I've joined....hmmm....four? fellow soon-to-be moms in the past month or so for sessions documenting their cute little bumps. I have this happen at least once a year - where I'm just bombarded with preggo moms and tiny little newborns. And, the only conclusion I can come up with is that it must be the water.... :-)

Here's a peek at a session I did a little while ago (I'm WAY behind on posting on the blog - so sorry...this little life in me sucks the life OUT of me!). I did little Jacob's pics when he just turned one and now we've got baby sis in the belly and soon to be out of the belly to work on!


I hope to get caught up with posting sessions very soon cause I know all to well how quickly summer is going to come to an end and just how fast mid-September (i.e. quittin' time!) will be upon me! With that, just a reminder to book your sessions now while you can. I still have a couple dates available in August and the beginning of September if you were thinking of getting your pictures done this year. Otherwise, I'll be back and hopefully not exhausted come the beginning of next year. If you want to book a session, e-mail me at info@essenceportraits.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so awesome Bri! I have to say my faves are the second and of course the last....LOVE it! Your colors are so beautiful in those! Love the special and tender moments you've captured here too. Way sweet...

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always have such awesome color! Always love your preggo shots! Keep rockin...ILYS!!!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home