Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

So, it seems I haven't quite gotten down pat the whole time management thing with two kids at home. *sigh* Sorry for the neglect on the blog... I have oodles of sessions to show, but they are going to have to take a back seat because I promised this mom and dad that if I couldn't get their proofs done before I left for vacation, I'd at least give them a sneak peek.

I had a hard time narrowing down just two to show...I mean, look at this cutie!!


And, yes, you read that right. I will be away on vacation until May 3rd. I will have limited access to voicemail and e-mail during that time. Also, sessions are now booking for May & June. Please call or e-mail if you are interested in booking!

When I return - more babies, more bellies and boys galore. :) Oh, and I'll even slap on a few of my little rugrats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home